To further ACA’s worldwide outreach, the WSO is now offering all ACA Trifolds as a free download. In addition, the WSO stands committed to supporting the translation of ACA literature into the many languages across the world. Combined, we trust this effort will allow ACA’s hopeful message to reach more adult children around the world.
Any ACA member or group downloading free trifolds is asked to kindly make a one-time voluntary 7th Tradition contribution to WSO as a token of appreciation for the downloadable tri fold service of $10.00 or more.
If you choose to make a one-time voluntary contribution, please include a note letting us know that the contribution is made by a grateful member for this download trifold service. In either event, we graciously thank you for your support and help in carrying the ACA message.
The Board of Trustees
ACA WSO, Inc.
This literature is available in multiple languages and formats at WSO.
General ACA Literature
- Finding Emotional Sobriety
- 25 Questions: Am I An Adult Child?
- The Laundry List
- The Other Laundry List
- The Flip Side Of The Laundry List
- The Flip Side Of The Other Laundry List
- The Twelve Concepts Of ACA
- The Problem
- The Solution
- The Promises
- The Twelve Steps Of ACA
- The Twelve Traditions Of ACA
- ACA Essentials (Trifold)
- Frequently Asked Questions (Faq)
- The Tool Bag (Trifold)
- To The Beginner In All Of Us (Trifold)
- ACA Is…
- ACA Early History
- ACA Sponsorship: Fellow Travelers
ACA Meeting/Business Meeting Literature
- WSO Is…
- Twelve Concepts And Suggested Commitment To Service (Trifold)
- Guidelines For New Meetings
- Sample Meeting Format
- ACA Literature Policy
- Conducting A Business Meeting (Trifold)
- Suggestions For Hosting An ACA Sponsorship Workshop (Trifold)
- Issues For Meetings (Trifold)
- Public Information (Trifold)
- Suggested ACA Banking/Accounting Procedures (Trifold)
- Seventh Tradition Donations Where Does The Money Go?
Hospitals & Institutions Literature